Imagine the world where computers are natural extensions of thought and movement.
CTRL-Labs dedicates itself to answering the biggest questions in computing, neuroscience, and design so creators can dream.
Our work to build a transformative brain-machine interface spans research and challenges at the intersection of computational neuroscience, statistics, machine learning, biophysics, hardware, and human-computer interaction.
Read about us:
- Wired: Brain-Machine Interface Isn’t Sci-Fi Anymore by Steven Levy.
- Economist: Reading the brain from the outside by Andrew Palmer.
- NatGeo: How Your Brain May One Day Control Your Computer by Christina Nunez.
- Quartz: Lana Awad is engineering the neuro-tech that will transform humanity by Ephrat Livni
- Scientific American: Wristband Lets the Brain Control a Computer with a Thought and a Twitch by R. Douglas Fields